Interested in learning decorative lights ? Check out my craft tutorial today and I go through everything you'll need to know to get started. Here I've also included the easiest pictured handmade tutorial step by step to fix troubleshooting in case you run into problems.
All you need :
- lamp holder
- a plastic bottle
- plastic spoons (to form pineapple skin)
- yellow metal paint
- plastic/metal glue
- decorative lamp and electricity installation
How to do :
- Step 1 : prepare these materials : lamp holder, bulb, cable and make sure correctly installation.
- Step 2 : cut the bottle (see the picture).
- Step 3 and 4 : attach the bottle into lamp holder. Do it well , carefully stick and make not easily separated.
- Step 5 and 6 :cut spoon and separate the spoon holder. Paint spoon with yellow painting, dry in thr sun.
- Step 7, 8, 9 :stick painted spoon into the bottle. Decorate like a pineapple shape (look at the picture), starting with the bottom side.
- Step 10,11 and 12 :to make pineaple leaf in top side, you can make from carton green paper